Paranoia. #36. You can't see them but they can see you. Here are the documented sensations of me feeling that I am being watched.
1. The space between the blinds and my window when I sit at my desk. All the time.
2. The crack in my closet door.
3. Walking along Louther Street at night.
4. My studio when the rest of the lights in the building are off.
5. Whenever it's quiet...too quiet.
6. Sitting in the caf.
7. Everywhere the moment I turn out the lights.
Are we paranoid, or is there really something there?
Open your mind, be brave, and be kind.
To See With One's Body and Soul
This blog documents all of my adventures, as well as my development into an artist, writer, and a better person.